Before you explore further, I want to take a moment to get to know you a little.
Is this you:
- You don’t like what you see when you look in the mirror, but don’t have the time to work out and cook healthy food?
- You are so stressed out, it’s even starting to affect your day-to-day life?
- You often feel overwhelmed by the demands of motherhood (and your job, and keeping the house clean, and everything else)
- You can’t remember the last time you did something for YOU?
- You’re on an endless quest for happiness?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!!
This beautiful and quiet space is here for you! You can find a little bit of everything here: from meditation to workouts.
I know that there’s not ONE piece that will solve the puzzle, you need to be able to put all of the pieces together to admire the masterpiece.
That’s why I want to help you with your Mind, Body & Soul.
Almost 6 years ago, I became a mom of two. I was so certain that I would be the Perfect Pinterest mom that every day brought on disappointment.
I felt like a loser and such a failure. I kept thinking, if I could just keep it together for ONE day, then I would be happy. If I could just deep clean the house this one time, then I would be happy. If I could (insert other unattainable goal), then I would be happy.
Then, one night, as I was crying (again), I realized that it was up to me to make a change. NO one out there or no achieved goal would make me happy. I realized that no one out there could help me until I decided to help myself.
I turned to health, fitness & spirituality to save myself because that is what I knew.
I am glad to report that today, I am Happy. I feel Empowered, Energized and left the Mom-Guilt behind.
I am now on a mission to help moms turns their overwhelm into EMPOWERMENT! I show them how to end the struggle of living with mom-guilt, and instead, I teach them how to make the best of living a balanced life to leave mom-guilt behind.
I know what it takes to take back your power and be HAPPY. There is a simple solution to creating tremendous impact in your life. I don't believe that you should aim to be a ''Pinterest MOM'', but rather, strive to be the world's Okayest Mom. I've got something to help you get there. Something that actually WORKS!
Just ask my clients, they’ve learned how to...
- Discover their super-mom-power!
- Master their voice and are not afraid to use it to ask for help!
- Attract good vibes and happiness!
- Leave mom-guilt behind!
- Put themselves back at the top of their priority list!
And, they tapped into their power using my simple & mom-friendly strategies.