I see you, busy mama. You work all week and run around for the kids (and errands and do chores) all weekend. You have so much to do and so much on your mind that feeding yourself right falls down on your list of things to do.
What if I told you that spending time on Pinterest could help you out?
What if I told you that endless meal prep isn't necessary? (All you need are large freezer bags!)
What if I showed you ways to be sneaky so your kids will eat their veggies too?
What if I shared with you some Busy Mama approved tips to eating healthy as a family?
Join the Eat Like You Love Yourself 5-day challenge and:
- Learn to eat like you love yourself...and lose weight in the process.
- Learn to fuel your body and avoid the 3o'clock energy drop.
- Learn the absolute magic that is the slow cooker and one-pot meals.
- Learn a few sneaky ways to add veggies to your life.
- Learn to combine ''Coffee & Pinterest'' with meal planning.
The challenge begins on Febrary 6th.
Are you ready?